DETERMINATION!!!

DETERMINATION!!!

Monday, March 28, 2011

The End of: The Skin I'm In

I liked the book "The Skin I'm In" and how "powerful" it was. To me it had excellent dialogue.  I love how it explained how Maleeka felt and the attitude she had. It told that she is kind of a sassy girl. Even though its a short book I learned a lot about her life and how it connected to mine. The book got my attention quick because its about a girl that's in JR. high and had many problems just like us teenagers. We as students in high school like to read book that talk about someone our age and how we can relate. At the end of the book to me it was a shocking ending that she was going to stand up for herself and tell on Char that it was her idea about the indecent. It was a amazing/shocking ending but I can't give out anymore details because you just have to read it and find out....;]:]

No comments:

Post a Comment