DETERMINATION!!!

DETERMINATION!!!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

                                                    Dear Han Nolan,
           I am reading the book "If I should die before I wake." I have just read the first few pages. I think the beginning is really great. I love the dialogue and how it tells the story. I could see that its going to be about the Nazis and a story about this girl, Hilary's life. From what I've read so far its going to probably tell me about the Holocaust too and how Hitler wanted to kill the Jews. Well I haven't read a lot to tell you more. I just have a couple of questions. One question I have is why does ti seem that Hilary hates the Jews so much if she hasn't meet one. my second question is why does she kind of have a bad vibe of her teachers and how Hilary says that, "Teachers, they're the worst"? Why is she so negative is it because their Jews or did they do something to her? I suppose that she should become more nicer so that she could be a better person and I think throughout the book she'll have more friend and also have better communication with other people around her and maybe later in the book(story) she'll start talking to Jews. I recommended this book for people who like reading about history and like someones life about the Holocaust.  

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Sincerly,
                                                                                                                                       Gabby Sanchez

No comments:

Post a Comment