DETERMINATION!!!

DETERMINATION!!!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Do you relate to your main character? How and why?

I relate to my main character in not many ways. I'm a good girl and the main character Dallas in the book "Bad" is not so good. Ever since her mother died she has been around negative people. She starts to hang out with this boy named Ray and eventually becomes her boyfriend. Dallas's father thinks Ray is a bad influnce on her. On the begining part of the book Dallas commits a crime and gets sent to "GRC." Me, as a person never done any thing bad. I have never disrespected my partens and never will. But we do have one thing in common. I sometimes hang around people that give me bad influnces, just like Dallas. Then later on during the day I have a temptation of doing whats wrong but I always think of what going to be the consequence. In some occassions I act without thinking. When I'm at those times I'm just like Dallas; I don't think about my father or mother and what there going to think or say about my actions. Me and Dallas have some negative things in common and we do relate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Rx7JWGTmf0
My link relates in a different way but it explaines the same thing just like Dallas at one point she was a good girl that obeyed her parents then she started to "obey" [listen] to Ray and things got bad. King Neptune is supposed to be a good King but when he "obeys" plangton he dose bad and wants to kill Spongebob.

No comments:

Post a Comment